Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Squirrls Need Somewhere to Sit Too!

While out walking the other night I spotted this tiny little bench.

I fell in love with it because I think tiny little things that look exactly like the bigger version that I usually see are so cool.  Don't ask me why, but I am quite fascinated by these tiny replicas.  Maybe because it kinda makes me feel like a giant....I don't know....I am quite curios why one would need a bench quite so small though.  Maybe at night when all the people go to sleep a little boy squirrel will bring his sweetheart here and they will hold hands and look at the moon.  I know...I am weird....you can stop laughing now....


2 comments:

  1. I love the thought of little squirrels falling in love on that little bench. Too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I fell in love with it because I think tiny little things that look exactly like the bigger version that I usually see are so cool. Don't ask me why, but I am quite fascinated by these tiny replicas. Maybe because it kinda makes me feel like a giant....I don't know"

    Well that explains your husband...
    http://www.dy365.in/showbiz/images/3686_b.jpg
    ;)

    ReplyDelete