Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Post of Lucy

Lucy is the third member of our household.  She was my cat until she met Clint and most days she prefers him over me.  She is one of the most spoiled felines to ever grace the face of the earth I believe.  She had some strange quirks and habits that keep us entertained from time to time.
She hates the outdoors but she loves the patio.  She would stay out most of the day if I let her, but the minute I close the patio door she panics and the fun is over.


I planted some cat nip in my patio garden especially for her.  She was not impressed.

She prefers the impatients.  She makes a beeline for them as soon as the door is opened.  She grabs large mouthfuls and thinks they taste the best when the leaves are still wet from being watered. 

She loves ice water and while she likes it best straight from the glass.....

She will settle with some in a plastic bowl if that's all she can get.

Someone didn't like it when we got the carpet cleaned.  This corner was the only part of the carpet that didn't get cleaned so she took refuge for a couple of days.  Can you see her?

There she is!

Our little Lucy.  She is odd at times but is a sweet little companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment