Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Additions

Clint has been telling me for a couple of weeks that he thought my little garden needed some more flowers.  I thought the patio was quite full, but he thought it could hold a few more so Sunday we went to a different nursery to see what they had.  The had so many flowers to chose from.  We did bring home some more flowers to add to the patio garden.  We now have to little boxes hanging from the railing.  It does look pretty cute.


Hawaii Blue  These flowers are so tiny and unique.  



Blutopia Blue.  These are also some small blue flowers.  Clint loves blue.


Torenia Clown Mix.  These remind me of little bells.  We got some purple and some pink.  They are so pretty and loaded with little buds.  I hope they open soon!

Purple Shamrock.  The little flowers on this one are not that impressive, at least right now.  What I really like about this one is the unique leaves that are such a pretty color of purple.

Bugleweed.  This one is just all around cute.  Its tiny little leaves, tiny little flowers that grow straight up in the middle, so pretty.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing all the pictures on my little garden that seems to be turning into a jungle quite quickly.

1 comment:

  1. Nice additions! I do like the purple shamrock. It looks somewhat like a plant your grandma has--but hers is green and the leaves fold up at night and open back up every morning.

    ReplyDelete