Monday, August 3, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I have read several different blogs for a while and I guess now it is my turn to have a go at the whole blogging thing. I feel like my life is fairly boring and predictable, you know...get up, go to work, cook supper and clean the house. While I love my "fairly boring and predictable" life, I figure people will get rather bored reading about that every day. I guess this is somewhat of a trial period to see if I can find enough things to write about on a regular basis.

My hubby and I have started a new project called Project 365. We are taking a picture of ourselves everyday for a year as a type of photo journal. It takes much imagination to come up with a new idea for a picture everyday so we are hoping that we can keep this going. This blog will be a way for us to share those pictures and memories with our friends and family, and who knows, maybe I will even find some fun things to write along the way too!

So, I hope you enjoy the pictures and reading about our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment