Sunday, August 30, 2009

Project 365: Week Four

Week four in pictures.

I know, I am late in posting the pictures for this week. We had our honeymoon trip this past week so I couldn't post pictures because I didn't have internet access. So....this week I get to post two weeks worth of pictures AND some fun pictures from out trip! I hope you enjoy all the pictures over the next couple of days! :)



8.18.09 Clint, me and Lucy with Clint's collection of Patriot football stuff.


8.19.09 Lucy's favorite part of the day, when we get home from work and feed her treats.


8.20.09 Clint and me with his parents, Steve and Cindy at the restaurant after Clint's cousin's graduation.


8.21.09 Watching the storm rolling in. the view from our front porch.


8.22.09 Putting sheets on the bed getting ready for our trip. Lucy likes to try and help.


8.23.09 The night before we left for our cruise. Our cruise left from Mobile, Alabama, so we drove there the night before. We ate at Felix's Fish Camp. The restaurant was a recommendation by my parents and it was delicious!


8.24.09 The first night on the boat. The sunset was beautiful and something we don't get to see in our big city. We loved watching the sun go down over the water in the evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment