Monday, August 10, 2009

Family Weekend

This past weekend we spent some time with my family for my Mamaw and Papaw's 50th wedding anniversary. It was a fun time. All of my cousins were there with their families. Some of them I haven't seen for several years and there were some of them that Clint had never met. Everyone had a blast celebrating a huge milestone in the lives of my grandparents. 50 years is a long time and quite a legacy. I wonder what it will be like when Clint and I reach 50 years....

I took a lot of pictures from the weekend and here are a few.




Driving 8 hours to the family get together. Isn't he cute.


Old Love


New Love



Such a serious conversation


Mamaw and Papaw and their daughters (my aunt on the left and my mom on the right) (and Trinket who thinks she is a daughter too.) This was my favorite photo of them.


All the guys tried a "sport" called slack lining. It was really hard. Clint made it about halfway across.


Feeding each other the cake.


Isn't it sweet.


Out for an adventure.


Gabbie - my youngest niece


Natalie (my oldest niece)



Sliding fun!



The beautiful sunset and my hubby. I miss the sunsets. Its hard to see them in the city.


Such a cute little girl.


Isn't she beautiful. And she loved that little puppy.


Pretty little Gabbie.


Awesome and a thumbs up. "Just like Uncle Clint" (Clint does this a lot and she picked it up.)


And my absolute favorite picture from the weekend. The light is a little bright but I love our faces.

1 comment:

  1. The "new love" pic was so cute =) ok...ALL of them were great! ;)
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete