Monday, August 17, 2009

Project 365: Week Three

Week three in photos


8.11.09 I was starting to feel a little sick so decided to make it easy on myself and just took a picture while laying on the couch.


8.12.09 I was feeling very sick. Clint takes such good care of me when i am sick.


8.13.09 It had been a long evening and we had spent two hours in rush hour traffic trying to take the car in to the dealership for some warranty work, only to find out the place had moved and we had missed our appointment. By this time I was too frazzled and it was too late to cook supper so we stopped on our way home for some food to go.


8.14.09 His and hers.


8.15.09 Our niece had a birthday party and Clint and I played some "skeet ball."


8.16.09 I was still not feeling too good so we stayed home from church and watched the service online. Notice Lucy in the background. She is always close by. :)


8.17.09 I don't work on Mondays so I try to make a good dinner on that night. Clint loves Monday dinners the best :) Most Mondays we have steak that we get from Angel Food.

2 comments:

  1. You are coming up with some sweet and creative ideas for your 365 project. I'm impressed! And I love being able to "peek" into your day to day life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, Kaleena! You guys are sooo cute!!! Keep 'em coming! :)

    ReplyDelete