Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sleepy Time with Chloe

Chloe loves stuffed animals.  I have slowly added a few to her bed as she has gotten older and I have gotten over my fear of her suffocating on them.  As I was teaching her to fall asleep on her own I knew she needed a "comfort" object and I wasn't sure what she would pick so I gave her a blanket and some stuffed friends.  She uses her blanket as her comfort object, but loves to talk and play with her stuffed friends as she gets ready to sleep and as she is waking up in the mornings.  She will often times cuddle with them as well as she drifts off to sleep.  I think that it is pretty cute and I can't resist taking some pictures of my sleeping babe. 

She also loved to be swaddled when she was younger as long as her arms were free to move around.  I finally transitioned her out of that because she was getting too big to fit in her blankets any more and she moves around a lot before she actually goes to sleep so it just didn't work any more.  I think she misses being swaddled at times though because after I cover her up she wiggles and squirms until the blankets are all tucked around her. 

 Using a sheep for a pillow

 Surrounded and wrapped up

 Holding hands with the puppy and sucking on the sheep

 Sucking on the little sheep again

They make great pillows and snuggle buddies

2 comments:

  1. So adorable!!! Mine isn't typically that cute with the stuffed animals. She likes her Teddy & Tags... Today she did want her giraffes though. Kinda funny! Chloe is too precious! I LOVE the picture she is holding the dogs paws...too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the little tushie in the air while she sleeps. :)

    ReplyDelete