Monday, November 18, 2013

A Little Catch Up - June

Oh dear!  I am so far behind!  You will have to excuse the past several months of quiet.  We have been busy playing outside, grilling out, still trying to find our routine after moving, I was organizing and getting photos put into an album, reading books, playing in the pool.... all kinds of summer activities!  Then summer turned to fall....  That coupled with my spotty internet and, well I haven't been motivated to get to the blogging.  I guess it is time to play a little catch up so get ready!  These next couple of posts will be crazy and full of random pictures and news so I can get caught up and ready for the holidays and new posts!

Let's see, I last posted in May so that means I need to start in June.  June held a visit from Mimi and Pawpaw, lots of playing outside.  We sweated A LOT!  Father's Day was in June, eating ice cream....  Well I'll just show you the cute pictures!

 Taking a rest with Mimi and Pawpaw

 Happy Father's Day!

 Chalk

 She loves to draw!

 Sliding

 Climbing up the big girl steps

 Pausing to rehydrate

 Driving!

 What yummy ice cream!

Getting every last bite!

So that was June in a nutshell.  Moving right along to July!

No comments:

Post a Comment