Monday, September 14, 2009

Project 365: Week Six

Week six in pictures.


9.08.09 Clint thinks it is fun for me to help him shave. I am afraid of cutting off an ear, or a nose, or a lip or something.


9.9.09 Atlanta Braves baseball.


9.10.09 Putting some change into our change jar.


9.11.09 My sister and her kids were in town for the weekend. We actually got a picture where everyone was looking at the camera. I am also sporting a horrible haircut. Thanks to this project, the style is now documented and shared with all of you. (One of the disadvantages of a picture a day).


9.12.09 Natalie and Uncle Clint playing the Wii while I watch.


9.13.09 We took the girls to the park and they had a BLAST! We posed next to a Frisbee golf basket.


9.14.09 His and her cell phones.

We have a few more pictures from our visit with the girls that I will post later. We had so much fun with them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment