Monday, September 28, 2009

Project 365: Week Eight

Week eight in photos.


9.22.09 I love my hubby.


9.23.09 And he loves me. My tummy wasn't feeling too good and Malt-O-Meal was all that sounded good so he went to the store and got it for me.


9.24.09 Fall came for a visit this week and we got to enjoy some cooler weather for a few days.


9.25.09 Date night. And the forecast is....."Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs."


9.26.09 In front of the "Prayer Mountain" at church. We got to capture a bit of the sunset too. I didn't do too good getting the cross centered.


9.27.09 At the little restaurant Clint found near our house. He can watch all the football games at once here and we even had our own personal tv at our table.


9.28.09 With a tree in front of our apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment