Saturday, May 4, 2013

Backyard Fun

Some pictures from an afternoon of backyard fun.  Chloe loves playing outside so much and we do it pretty much daily when the camper starts feeling too small.

 Playing with her rocks

 Sweet little girl

 Playing with her new water table

 Sampling the water

 My little flower garden

 The Gerber Daisy

 Helping water the yard

 Taking a break to hydrate

 Who can resist this cute face!

Smelling the pretty flowers

I figured since we would be spending so much time outside I may as well plant my flowers this year.  I included some basil, mint and rosemary like before.  This year I also thought I would try my hand at growing a few veggies since I have plenty of space and sunshine.  I planted some tomatoes, zucchini and cucumbers.  Hopefully they will give me some veggies this summer!  I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment