Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Little Mess

Our little Chloe is a bit of a neat freak.  She is learning where things go and she likes everything to be in its place.  She will throw away the trash, put our shoes by the door and wipe up messes from the floor.  The crayon on the walls and the pen marks from where she drew on the couch bother her very much and she points them out to me on a daily basis.  Every once in a while though, I guess a little girl just has to be messy.  I have watched her go into her room and, one at a time, take a bow from the bow holder and walk in to the living room and throw it as hard as she can.  She continues this until all the bows that she can reach are in the floor.  After doing this she will go back to whatever it was that she was doing.  She cracks me up!

Makes me laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment