Monday, December 10, 2012

First Birthday!

Now that it has been a month since Chloe's birthday I guess I should get the birthday post up.

I had planned a nice little party for Chloe.  I was going to make her a cake and get together with a few family members.  I made her a special birthday bow and everything.  Well, there was a yucky tummy bug going around about that time.  Chloe got sick first about a week before her birthday.  Then her Grandma got sick, then her Poppa and her Daddy got sick so we decided to cancel the party so the sick ones could get better and the well ones could keep from getting sick.

I hung a few decorations, bought her a slice of cake and a candle and we celebrated at home just the three of us.  We got to Skype with the family that is far away and they got to participate a little.  It wound up being a special relaxed day.  I think she had fun and there was no stress about a cranky baby because of a missed nap  or anything.  She made a mess with her cake and got to play with wrapping paper so she was happy.

Then poor thing got the tummy bug for the second time about 11:30 that night.  She got it really bad that night too.  I felt so bad for her, but at least she felt good for her actual day and had a good time.

 Birthday decor

 Opening gifts

 Pretty girl

 What's this do?

 She loves books
 Cake!

What are you feeding me?!?
 Ok, maybe it isn't sooo bad.

 Mama and Chloe

Sick Daddy and Chloe

Hard to believe my little girl is already 1! Time flies when you are having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment