Friday, October 26, 2012

Silence is Trouble

My little Chloe had learned that there is fun to be had all over the house and, most of the time, that fun does not include toys.  Most days I try to save my big chores for when Clint is home to play with Chloe or until she is napping.  Sometimes though I get behind and chores just have to be done while she is awake.  She is generally right there with me trying to help and play with whatever I am working on.  Every now and then she wonders off and entertains herself for a few minutes.  I have learned that this is very rarely ever good, but sometimes I just need 5 minutes without assistance to get my project finished.  This week this is some of what has greeted me after I finish my project.

 What I found when I finished cleaning out the refrigerator.

 What I found when I finished organizing the pantry.

What I found when I finished cleaning up supper dishes. ( I love how intent her little face is while painting my trash can with the rootbeer)

Some days it is exhausting to finish one chore to know another like this waits for me, but at the same time I love that she can entertain herself and that she is learning and exploring.  Some messes are easier to clean than others but, they are all totally worth it.   

Oh!  11 Month pictures are coming!  We are running behind this month because she was teething something awful when I was supposed to be taking them.  

1 comment:

  1. Yep! It certainly can be discouraging...but worth it. You've gotten a lot done this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete