Friday, February 10, 2012

Meeting the Family

Ok, getting current may take longer than I thought, but I am going to give it a shot.  You might want to hold on though....  We have 3 months to cover!  Don't worry, I won't cover 3 months in one post!  :)

Papa

 Grandma
 Mimi

 Uncle Jeremy

 Aunt Jordan

For some reason I can't find a picture of Pawpaw....  I think it must have been on a phone that we no longer have...  I thought I had one somewhere else too, but I can't find it anywhere....  If I find it later I'll add it.  If any family member happens to have a picture of Pawpaw and Chloe and can send it to me I would like that too!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures. I'll see if I can find a picture of baby and PawPaw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!!!!! First meetings are awesome, and so sweet. :) Great Job remembering it!

    ReplyDelete