Friday, November 4, 2011

Baby Showers

Two blogs in one day!!!  I'm trying to catch up!

The girls at work threw me a very sweet baby shower.  We had breakfast from Chick-fil-a.  It was delicious and so much fun!


I didn't even think to bring to a camera so my coworker snapped these with her phone so the quality is not great but I had to post them.




Such cute stuff and such nice people to work so hard for such a nice shower!  It was very special to me!

Clint's friends and family also threw us a wonderful shower.  It was a non traditional shower and had to be rushed along a little since Chloe is coming early.  We received the gifts this week and got to open them in our home.  They truly blessed us beyond belief in their generosity and  thoughtfulness.  We received some very special things and some things that we needed very much.  We are very blessed to have people that care for us and helped us get ready for our little girl's arrival.

Thank you all so much!!!  We are extremely grateful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment