Monday, November 30, 2009

Project 365: Week Sixteen

Week sixteen in pictures


11.17.09 It turned out a little chilly. I was wearing a sweater and was still freezing. You will notice that Clint is still wearing a t-shirt and shorts.


11.18.09 I wasn't feeling very well and Clint bought me some little gifts to cheer me up. I thought these little guys were very cute when were shopping for my nieces.


11.19.09 Lucy is on her "throne". For a few days this was her favorite place to sleep and the look on her face said she thought she was the queen of the house.


11.20.09 We were playing our Nintendo DS and Clint gave Lucy my phone so she could play too. It actually looks like she is doing something with it!


11.21.09 Us and our coats and Lucy. She was not happy about being in this picture AT ALL!


11.22.09 Clint and Lucy watching football and me watching them.


11.23.09 We got new pillows and we love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment