Monday, October 19, 2009

Project 365: Week Ten

Week ten in pictures.

I am still playing catch up trying to get all the pictures posted. For the first time since we got married I finally feel like I am caught up on the all the house work and had some free time this weekend, which is a great feeling After today I will be caught up on the pictures for our project 365 which makes me feel even better!


10.6.09 Clint made dinner tonight. I was sooo excited. It was delicious too!


10.7.09 We had a water main break at our apartment which resulted in 24 hours without water. We were watching them work on the pipe.


10.8.09 Our hobby on Thursday nights. Watching tv. Our favorite shows are on Thursdays nights.


10.9.09 Watching tv again with Lucy. She looks so content.


10.10.09 His and hers.


10.11.09 Outside the restaurant where we spend Sunday afternoons watching football. Note to self: Next time stand closer to the person taking the picture instead of the building, that way you won't be so tiny in the picture.


10.12.09 With the pretty orchid Clint bought me. I hope I don't kill it. It is so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment