Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pflug Christmas

Christmas with my family this year was a little different and I don't have many pictures to document it.  My Papaw passed away a couple of days before Christmas so we had his graveside service on Christmas Eve.  It was a Christmas full of emotion as we mourned the loss of a very special person and rejoiced that he was no longer suffering, but instead actually getting to spend Christmas with Jesus. 

A couple of days after Christmas was his memorial service, but at this point I was super sick so had to stay home because I thought I was going to die. 2 days after I got sick Chloe got sick at which point we finally asked Clint to take us to a clinic in Amarillo where we were diagnosed with the flu.  2 days later, after Clint had gone home to go back to work, he got sick.  My dad was the last victim of this nasty bug, but thankfully my mom and sister managed to escape somehow.  It was a Christmas break to remember for sure, but that is why there are not too many pictures.





 Christmas Eve gift

 Puzzles

 Her new vacuum

 Showing Mamaw (Chloe isn't trying to start a new trend, she got the panties in her stocking and insisted on wearing them.)

She insisted on having Mimi and Pawpaw sit right beside her while she played with the magnets on the refrigerator

No comments:

Post a Comment