Sunday, April 13, 2014

Daddy Daughter Dates

Clint and Chloe have gone on a few daddy daughter dates lately.  Our church had a tea party for them one day and once a month I have a teacher's meeting on Tuesday night, so every once in a while they go out for dinner while I am gone.

 I was putting on a scarf and sunglasses to go to my meeting and Chloe insisted on borrowing one of my scarves and then went to find her sunglasses before she left with Daddy to eat.  

I posted a picture of their Daddy/Daughter tea a few days ago where she had her total cheese face on.  This one is a perfect picture of both of them.  I think I need to print this one!

I always wonder what they do on their dates, but I love seeing them get to go do stuff just the two of them.  Such special times and she will love having those memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment