Monday, June 9, 2014

Big Girl Hair

Chloe's hair has slowly been getting longer and I decided to try a couple of new hairstyles.  She isn't very patient with me fixing her hair, and I have no idea what I am doing so it has taken me a little while to try some new things.  I decided that she can't go through life with just one style though so it was time for me to branch out a little.  Her hair is still a little short for these styles to last long, but she was so cute I had to document it before she messed it all up.

 Kisses for Mama

 Big Smiles!

 Ponytail (on the go - She was escaping out the door as I was trying to take this picture)

Blurry, but cute little doggie ears

1 comment:

  1. I, too, have no idea what I'm doing with little girl hair! Zadie's hair slips out of a ponytail pretty quickly, but does well in two pigtails. The choices are "tails" or "horns" (where I pull the hair halfway through, but leave it all twisted up). But in reality, the look is usually "orphan ragamuffin" where nothing gets done with her hair. :)

    ReplyDelete